Our mission cannot be achieved by a single group working alone. This is a highly-collaborative process involving multiple stakeholders. The goal is to maximize progress and minimize repetition. We list here collaborations and guidance models that have been established.
We are working with several professional and government organizations in this project including the following:
- Neurocritical Care Society
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
Clinical Trials and Repositories
Clinical trials and data repositories provide an excellent test bed for our developments due to synergistic needs. Our project needs test sites and the trials need data management tools. Some of the trials and repositories we are working with include:
Harmonization and Data Models
The following projects address the development of common terminologies and data models. We are working with these groups to adopt or extend their work into neurocritical care.
- NINDS Common Data Elements
- OHSDI (Observational Health Data Sciences and Informatics)